1. There is a full refund less amount A set out in clause 3 if the player withdraws before tryouts are held or practices begin for the player’s team, whichever occurs first. Only here you are always welcome, together with syndicate casino review you have no equal!
1.1 Where a player registers within days of the first game, but withdraws within days after registering without ever having practiced or played a game, the amount of the refund is the amount of the registration fee paid, less the amount A set out in clause 3 below.
1.2 Where a player participates in tryouts or practices but withdraws before the first game, the amount of the refund is the amount of the registration fee paid, less A then less B, where A and B are set out in clause 3 below.
1.3 Where clauses 1, 1.1 and 1.2 do not apply, any refund that may be payable shall be computed in accordance with the clauses 2 to 8 below.
2. Subject to clause 8, no refunds for any person who has played more than two league games or if the refund request is received after July 1. If the request is received before July 1 AND the person has not played more than two league games, see clauses 2 to 5 below to compute the amount of the refund.
3. The amount of refund is the amount of the registration fee paid, less A, then less B, then less C, then less D (if any), where:
A is a $15 administration fee
B is the fee paid by Soccer Chelsea to the regional Soccer Association (ARSO), as set out in clause 4
C is the amount paid by Soccer Chelsea to the applicable league (LRSO, OCSL or LSSO Senior league) for the team on which this player played, including referee costs, as set out in clause 5, multiplied by one and divided by the number of players on the team when the first player on this team withdrew from the team and sought a refund
D is the amount paid by Soccer Chelsea for the uniform (where applicable) received by the player, as set out in clause 6
4. The ARSO fees in 2014 are:
Senior and Masters: $56.00
5 The LRSO team fees in 2014 are:
U10: $350 (7×7)
U12: $370 (9×9)
The LSSO team fee for 11 x 11 Senior Men and Women is $1210
The OCSL fees are: O-35 Div. 2, 3, 7,8 and 50+ : $470 plus $540 for referees fees=$1010
6. The uniform fees in 2011 are:
U5 to U18: $21.00
7. Refund requests should be submitted to the Registrar, Jake Blair (827-2462), who will compute the amount of the refund.
8. In cases involving serious (season-ending) injury after the second game, but before July 1st, Soccer Chelsea will give a $25.00 discount off soccer registration fees for the player for the next soccer season registration, upon presentation of a doctor’s letter verifying the injury, or written confirmation from the coach of the serious nature of the injury.
U14 player registers late and withdraws after one game, and requests refund to his coach on June 18 who informs the registrar on July 15. Player paid $180 in fees. There were 15 players on his team to start and he was the second to withdraw.
We treat the request to the coach as a request to the Club. Refund is $180 less:
O35 Men player withdraws after two games and requests refund on June 30. He paid $195 in fees and was the first player to withdraw from his team of 20 players.
Refund is $195 less:
His refund is $73.50
Senior Men ARSO League player withdraws after three games and requests refund on June 30. Subject to clause 8, there is no refund, since the player played more than two games.
Player withdraws after two games and requests refund on July 15.
Subject to clause 8, there is no refund, since the request for refund was received after July 1.
A U14 player registers on March 10, participates in tryouts for a team and then decides to withdraw entirely from soccer before any games are played or uniforms are distributed. The fees paid were $180.00
This player was insured and had to be insured to participate in tryouts.
Refund is $180 less:
Year of birth: